- Visitors to our website;
- People who do business with us and /or register for our service
The information we collect about you
- When you do business with us and / or register for our service we collect the following personal information from you: name, postal address, email address, telephone number, company name and number.
How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any orders you may make, provide the services requested and to be able to contact you to support your use of the service.
- The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to maintain your account and provide you with relevant and timely information and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the services in general.
- If you agree, we may also contact you about other eCO2 Greetings Limited products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you personally.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- To unsubscribe from any eCO2 Greetings Limited marketing, please click the unsubscribe button on marketing emails or send an email to support@eCO2greetings.com.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information
- We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: Anti-Viral software & Trojan detection and encryption.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area ('EEA') that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to info@eCO2greetings.com or send a letter to eCO2 Greetings Limited, 14 Hatton Lane, Stretton, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4NG, United Kingdom. We may make a small charge for this service.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to eCO2 Greetings Limited changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to support@eCO2greetings.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
Sale of business
- If eCO2 Greetings Limited is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact eCO2 Greetings Limited
Links to other websites